Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Summer has gone....

We are in the 5th week of school. I can't believe summer flew by like it did.

We had a wonderful summer. Fun camping, and being together, and making many memories.

We weathered a somewhat scary storm while camping, even hung out in the bathroom at the state park for a couple hours to be safe.


Rebecca helped Papaw dig some potatoes.



I've been baking/cooking like crazy, but we are about to buckle back down to counting some calories. It's so easy to get distracted and drop that discipline. And tight clothing is uncomfortable!


This is proving to be the busiest school year yet, and I can see that it's only going to get busier as the kiddos get older.

Rebecca is starting band this year. She is going to play the clarinet. There will be pictures and maybe some video soon.

Both kiddos are in piano lessons. Soccer is about to start. I think this year is going to fly by.


I've been making some blogging plans. Sometimes my follow through with the blog is lacking. Partly because I don't know what I want this blog to be. Originally it was going to be just so family could keep up with what was going on around here, then I joined some linky parties...and goodness do you know what happens when you get pinned to pinterest! WOW, lots of visitors.  I did some updating and lost some pictures on the blog, that I can't seem to restore. I just don't know if I want to blog, or not.  So I'll pray on it some more and we will see what happens.

I'm working to create a bit of a routine around the house. Somethings are sticking better than others, but I thought I might do a little blogging on that, and maybe some tips and tricks on various things, or maybe some crafty projects. I'm constantly doing something, and it's so easy to share on facebook that I tend to just not blog, but I have decided I don't love facebook either. It was nice to take the summer off from blogging, but maybe I can add this into my routine.

Not long wordy posts like this one HA! but fun little snippits of life, etc.

Have a blessed FOCUSed day!

No comments: