Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Well Hello Mid March

March is flying by as most months do.  The last couple of weeks have been just status quo I'd say.

I went to the school to get Rebecca because my hubby had something in the evening. He doesn't take many pictures with me, but I was waiting to talk to him, so I sneaked a pic.



 I decided my wreath needed a spring update. I found the greenery out in the garage. I bought it at least a year ago if not longer, but hadn't used it. I got the flowers at the dollar tree. I think it needs a bow, and I need to clean my siding.  There are marks where in the heavy wind the wreath scrapes the wall. Heavy wind kind of like we are having today.


 You may or may not know that I do not eat orange, yellow, or green candy (except banana runts). It was quite the disappointment when I opened this bag of chewy spree.  There were 2 red and 4 purple. I ate them before the photo. I was sad.


 I received this lovely bouquet this week. Totally made my day. It was a thank you bouquet from one of the other directors at the school for helping with some stuff.



I had a sick kiddo this week. The kids have loft beds, that is not conducive to a quick exit for vomiting, so we carried his mattress into the living room. He thought it was cool, and it was a good idea that we hopefully will not need to implement often. He's all better by the way.



Ok so this just cracked me up. I laughed way too hard at this, and mostly because I was planning when to have squirrel next just before I saw this. It's photoshopped obviously, but no less funny.



That's about all I have. Next week my mister and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. That is amazing. The time as gone so fast, yet doesn't feel like it's been that long.  

Have a blessed day.

No comments: