Thursday, January 29, 2009

I got my creative on...

LOL okay that just sounds ridiculous!!!!

I made 4 cards today. All basically the same using Stampin UP Seasons of Friendship stamp that came in the mail today. I just have to say I love love love this stamp set.







I stamped "A Little birdie told me" on the front so I can say Happy bday, get well or whatever else I want to say on the inside.






These are Rebecca's Valentines.














And here are Ryan's














So Jon has the flu, and I think maybe strep throat altho they didn't test him for it. Rebecca's fever comes and goes, altho she is obviously feeling better than yesterday. Her lips were very full of color today when her temp went up, but I missed that pic, but here is a little proof she isn't feeling too terrible.
I told her not to smile, which resulted in the giggles

No comments: