Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not sure we are any better...

Jon has not been able to sleep. I took Rebecca to the doctor yesterday, they did a flu test, and a chest xray which were both okay, and they sent us home. So if she is still running fever Monday, I'm to take her back.

Here is what she looked like when she got up yesterday, she had a headache, sore throat, and a terrible cough, as well as a 102 temp.



















She looks considerably better this morning, and no fever right now, but she did have a fever through the night.

I took Jon back to the doctor yesterday because he was worse. Apparently sleeplessness is a side effect of some of his medications he is one for this unknown illness, so he has not been sleeping well at night, but is sleeping now. I thought they might put him in the hospital he was so bad yesterday. The doc did send us for chest xray, and I think this morning he is a little better maybe, he's not chilling right now, which is something he has been doing almost nonstop. Thankful for little improvements. I stayed home from work because he is so sick, and with a sick little one too, all that medication is a lot to keep up on.



This morning Ryan climbed into bed with me around 6 am, and promptly fell back asleep. He is so sweet when he is alseep.











He still feels fine, or in his words, i feel good. I love that he yells my name at the top of his lungs just to tell me he loves me. It is so so so sweet.


Hopefully, I'll be able to go to work tomorrow.
Since I'm home today, going to play with my new stamp sets some more!!!

Have a great day



and just as soon I hit publish, Rebecca came in chilling, and then coughed til she vomitted. SIGH.

No comments: