Friday, January 16, 2009

it was a snow day...

okay more like a freeze to death if you are outside for very long kinda day. LOL Jon and Rebecca both had no school today. We vegged out at home. I did some cooking to have quick things ready to eat. Browned and crockpotted a large beef roast, good for several things, beef and noodles, roast potatoes and carrots, bbq beef, fajitas. See I have a list. I also made meatballs, but we ate those for lunch. Rebecca wanted mac and cheese for lunch, and she did all the work minus boiling the pasta, but did all the mixing. She loves helping out in the kitchen. All the dishes are done, minus the crockpot b/c I just took the meat out of it and its hot.

My boys got their haircut tonight. I think the lady cut Ry's too short, but Jon thought it was okay. There will be pics later, it is too late to get pics tonight.

I did take some of the cards I made and some candids of the kids, but they have not been uploaded yet. At this point it will be Monday most likely.

Kids are getting colds. Poor Rebecca, as if she hasn't had enough this week.

Well, it is off to bed for me, I have an early morning.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: