I like taking a day to focus on the things I love...
1. This window sticker I got for a mere $1 and how appropriate that it is snowing today.
2. I love how quickly her mood can change (okay sometimes I don't love it, but I do love that I caught it on film...err digital image.
3. I love how he played with the left over cookie dough that was too floury to use, but kept sneaking bites anyway...
4. I love this mouse for my netbook
5. I love my netbook, well, at least I really really like it...
6. I love the relationship these two have...I hope they are best friends forever.
7. I love Grandma. She is an amazing woman. She loves her family, all of us, even us that married in. You aren't in-laws you are family. She is an amazing cook, and incredibly generous. Everyone should be so lucky to have a grandma like her.
8. I love peppermint kisses...and even though I pay for eating them, they are so so good.
9. I love how the piano seems to call to me sometimes. I had a nice little time of worship all alone.
10. I love making cards. Here are my latest two creations.
I hope you have a blessed day