Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday already

I am trying to figure out where my week went. Sometimes these 5 days fly by.


I got the granddaddy of all adhesive guns and I am in love, I don't know why it took me so long to be convinced this was a good idea and it saves me money...go figure.




This lovely ATG came wrapped in like 20 feet of bubble wrap and the kids loved that.
and they had races trying to pop all the bubbles.



I made a new dessert last night called smore bars in the pan



and on my plate



delish!! and easy!!

are ready for this.

grease 9x13 pan, layer a single layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the pan.
mix a brownie mix (for 9x13) per directions and spread on top of grahams.

bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

layer 2 cups of marshmallows and 1 cup of choc chips on top bake an addition 5 minutes then broil to brown marshmallows. Cool and serve. YUM and chocolatey

Hope you have a blessed day.

Next time there will be adventures in roller skating.

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I must try this recipe! It looks fantastic!