I thought today instead of my usual photo heavy things I love I would do 10 quotes I love. Mostly because this morning I have been thinking about my beautiful sister, and she LOVES quotes. So sis this is for you!
1. Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. ~ Scott Adams
2. Do something every day that you don't want to do; this is the best rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain. ~ Mark Twain
3. "One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries" ~ A.A. Milne
4. "You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth." Evan Esar
5. "It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself." Eleanor Roosevelt
6. They say what does not kill you will only make you stronger, what they don't tell you is that it will still kick your bum in the process!
7. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. ~William James
8. Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together - Marilyn Monroe
9. The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it,
but that it is too low and we reach it. ~ Michelangelo
10. "Laughter sparkles like a splash of water in the sunlight." -Unknown
Have a blessed day!