So I have a little girl home today because she is sick. Fever 101 yuck!!! bad sounding cough yuck!!! snotty nose...double yuck!!! Unfortunately Ryan has the cough too yuck!! Have a I yucked enough yet ha!
So today's post is someting I saw on another blog here. What's in your bag? Well, I did it, and I'm kind of curious how all that stuff fits in my purse. ha!
so here is my super cute purse and all it's contents yikes
so it is suppose to tell a story about me. YIKES!!
Here is what I see as part of my story.
1. I carry too much stuff!!
2. I have a pen problem
there are 12 writing utensils people. 12!!!
3. I apparently also have a need for lots of lip stuff...
there are 12 different lip things...seriously 12...do we see a trend. ha!
4. I don't always put my money in my wallet. I toss it is my purse because people are impatient and I don't want to be the cause of their annoyance.
5. I am afraid I might get dry skin (2 bottles of lotion). I might need to sanitize the world (3 bottles of sanitizer) I don't want to risk bad breath (3 packs of gum)
6. You can never be too prepared...there might be bugs somewhere...yes I have packages of bug wipes, I also have tissues, which is just a given, and in case you get any goobers on you, you can use those wipes to clean your hands, because 3 bottles of sanitizer is not enough ha! I can also clean your glasses, get you into my work with my badge, and call you on my phone. I've clearly been to the bank as evidenced by suckers in my bag, and I can take care of mine and many others women issues thanks to the little bag in the upper corner holding the unmentionables. You can also play the DS if you happen to have one, because I had 7 games in my purse.
7. I am afraid I might not like what you have to offer me to drink! ha! You can give me water hot or cold and I can make it my own, or if I or any of the other 20 nearest people me need to sweeten anything I can take care of that too!! There is crystal light in a variety of flavors as well as two different types of tea bags. And if you happen to need a piece of citrus fruit peeled I've got you covered on that as well!!
8. What if someone gets sick. ha! There is the inhaler, and the cough drops on other photos, but in the cute zebra stripey bag I have tylenol, advil, benadryl, and rolaids. You can clip and file your nails. powder your nose. protect a blister and fix your hair.
The only thing not showing is the trash I emptied out, which was just a few receipts and gum wrappers. Oh and the camera I used to take the pictures with, which also lives in my purse because you just never know when you are going to need to take a picture!
So tell me what is in your bag? Bet it doesn't have as much as mine. I mean seriously, I think I need to go to therapy now ha!!
Have a blessed day!