Monday, May 2, 2011

Two posts in one day...I may have to take a few weeks off ha ha ha!

I made a new recipe for supper and it was delish!!!

glazed pork chops. They are easy and good. We had rice, and steamed veggies for our sides. I made a cherry pie, and homemade ice cream for dessert. YUM





So the glaze is super easy. 1/3 cup brown sugar
                                         1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
                                        1/2 tsp onion salt
                                         1/2 tsp paprika
                                         1/2 tsp salt
                                         1/4 tsp pepper
mix well, rub onto pork chop. pan fry for 5 minutes per side, then bake at 350 til thoroughly done.
The recipe said this was do 5 pork chops, but it only did 3 for me. I also poured the gooey goodness from the skillet into the baking dish. Very good.

I gave Ryan a hair cut tonight after this mornings hair do.

I should have had him stand in front of a light wall. HA!  He looks much better now with his hair cut. He is downstairs or I would get a new pic. Maybe later.

hope you had a blesssed day!

No comments: