Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring...

Well,  I don't know of any snoring old men, but it certainly is raining, and at times pouring.

Just a quick update. Our new homework space is working out quite nicely. Also working out well for me as a place to pay bills, and menu plan. yippeee.

To get some more light in the desk area I took an old desk lamp I had tossed to the garage a very long time ago, and painted it red. It looks quite nice on the desk, and goes with the decor. Pictures will be coming soon.

The older people in our home has a case of the sniffles. BOO!  The daddy version is a bit worse than the mommy version right now, but daddy blames mommy for his sniffles, totally not mommy's fault! =)

Hoping the littles stay sniffle free.

In less exciting news I made laundry soap today. I really like making laundry soap.

I am rereading More Hours In My Day by emilie barnes. Love the little reminders it gives. like don't put it down, put it away. I need reminded of that.

I am decluttering. We have TOO MUCH STUFF! it is a big job, but that is okay. One day at a time. or more like 15 minutes at a time. ha!

Hope you have a blessed day! 

No comments: