Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So this is probably the only post I'll have until after  Christmas, which is going on forever, so it may be the only til after the new year, but I am so behind and since my mom and my sister have only mildly harassed me about not posting I am going to put up some pics etc that I have been meaning to share.


I hope you have an AMAZING Christmas Holiday! In the new year you can expect (hopefully) weekly menus, recipes, and updates. There are some changes coming to our household, so I will be working very diligently to make our money go as far as possible, and I know from experience menu planning goes a long way to stretch the grocery budget! Anyway, the New Year holds lots of new goals that I will share later. On to something more fun!

So for thanksgiving I was in charge of the pumpkin pie.

I made a dairy free version as well as a regular one. Here they are.






My daughter loves my little neice.

Rebecca and Maddy
 My son won his raingutter regada.





Yes he is a HAM

The kids got to dress up as a character from their favorite book. Ryan was a Ninja from a lego book and Rebecca was inspired by little house on the prairie



see those long braids

She decided a haircut was in order, her hair is thick and heavy so it is now short






Ryan turned 7 on the 7th. I can't believe how my children are growing.

Have a Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year!


No comments: