Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello all

Well, it has been a bit hasn't it.  I have good good news. I found my camera cord!! YAY!

I was sick on Monday, but I am much better. I helped at the school today in Rebecca's  classroom. It was a nice day! I graded papers, recorded grades, made copies, helped students with English, and Math, and sharpened pencils. It was nice to see the kids in their school environment. Today was also the spelling bee. It was down to the last two kids and it was a dog fight. They all did such a good job!

It is a beautiful day and we are headed out for a bike ride, well the kids are gonna ride their bikes and I'm gonna walk because I don't have a bike, but we are going to take advantage of this wonderful weather.

Hope you have had a great week.

Have a blessed day.

I'm going to upload pictures to my computer, and my next post will have photos.


No comments: