Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hello Wednesday

It snowed. AGAIN! I personally love the snow when I have no where I have to go. One child has already asked to go out an play. I informed her it was still too early, but snow play could most definitely happen later.

I'm sure there will be photos of that fun forth coming.

I have huge plans for today. This is going to blow your mind. Are you ready?

laundry
dishes
cook
repeat


ha ha ha! Mind blown right?!?

Typically when there are snow days (and we've had a lot of them) I accomplish nothing. For some reason I feel the need to sit around and do nothing when my family is all home. I'm honestly not sure why. My daily "routine" (I use routine is the most loose way possible) doesn't take that long, yet I don't do it when everyone is home, then my house suffers, and then I get overwhelmed, which makes me cranky, and let's think for one second about what a cranky mama looks like....that was scary!

So today I'm going to do the things I do as if no one is home.

Also I think we will work on Valentines for my children's friends, probably read a little, and of course  play in the snow!

How do you spend your snow days?

Have a blessed FOCUSed snowy day!

No comments: